Join us for an Trek
You can keep your self updated about our upcoming events by clicking on join button on facebook.com group page below is our link.
Do get in touch for any request via our Facebook page
Chinchoti falls are generally visited by picnickers through Kaman village on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway. Very few people know the jungle path through Tungareshwar. In fact there are two jungle routes meeting at different spots near Chinchoti waterfalls. The track is narrow jungle path and one can easily get lost without the help of escorts. The sound of the rains drops and orchestra of insects gives an eerie but adventurous feeling throughout this trek. You hear sound of watercourses trundling down rock faces chatting at a high frequency before it comes in your view. This is the midpoint of the trek to Chinchoti. From this point you will be crossing the stream on few occasions to reach the main waterfall. The journey is a thrilling experience and the waterfall is a beauty. The memories of the 125 feet magnificent waterfall will be permanently etched on your mind.
How to get there:
1. Take a train to Naigaon Station (East)
2. Walk till the rickshaw stand in Naigaon (East)
3. Tell Rickshaw wallah to take you to Chinchoti Naka or Chinchoti Waterfalls (Charge is around Rs 8 - 10 per person)
4. He will drop you at a junction on Bombay - Gujarat - Ahmedabad Highway.
5. Walk towards Kaman Village after crossing the bridge and follow the narrow jungle path.
1. Good pair of shoes , Cap and Rain Jacket, 2 litres of drinking water and snacks , some insect repellent cream , first aid kit, rope, torch.
1. Avoid visiting on a rainy day the waterfalls and river current is very strong.
2. Water around the ponds is deep more than 6 feet so unless you can swim avoid jumping in it.